Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nappy Cake - Motorcycle (Boy)


I received an order to make a nappy cake in the shape of a motorbike for a baby shower.

So I researched nappy cakes on the internet and found some ideas. As I had never made one but had heard all about them, I watched a couple of Youtube videos of how to make one. Equipped with the ideas, off to the shops I went and got all the materials and this is the materials I used:

48 nappies (huggies for boys - new baby size)
3 wraps (winter)
1 baby bottle
1 pair of socks
2 bibs
1 teddybear (blue)
ribbon
rubberbands

It took me about 4 hours to assemble and was rather enjoyable.

What do you think?


If you know someone who wants one of these (or a girl one) for a baby shower tell them I am happy to make one for them!

Kate @ Possum Crafts
Mobile: 0409 321 118 (Kate)

No comments:

Post a Comment