Thursday, August 9, 2012

Birthday Cakes - May 2011 to July 2012

I have been a little slack updating my blog with cakes we (Duane and I) have made so here is what we have been doing between May 2011 to July 2012:

My hubby and I went to a cupcake decorating course late last year (2011) and this was our cupcake we made:


 

   

  

 



It was a lot of fun and Duane (my hubby) was one of 2 men in the class!

Birthday Cakes

Graduation Cupcake

Kit Kat Cake for Narnie

Fireman Hugo!

Uncle Bruce's 80th Birthday cake - Camellia Basket

My Birthday Cake that Duane made all by himself - awesome!

Joshua's 6th Birthday Cake - No. 6 Race Track with Disney Cars 2

Duane's Birthday Cake - Pavlova Roll with Berries

The inside has pavlova filled with lemon curd.

They were delicious!

Thanks!
Kate @ Possum Crafts
Mobile: 0409 321 118

No comments:

Post a Comment